1. Identity of the controller
The url of our site is https://www.newtechrevetements.com. Personal data is collected by the Advertiser of the site as identified in the legal notice.
2. Processing of your personal data
Our site does not require nominative registration from its visitors and does not make any nominative registration for the simple consultation of its pages.
However, in some cases (contact form, sharing features and social modules, account creation section, online payment…), you may be asked to leave personal data (surnames, first names, telephone numbers, postal addresses, email address…) The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you during the collection by an asterisk.
If necessary, the collection form may be accompanied by a checkbox allowing you to accept or refuse that your data be used for commercial purposes on behalf of third parties, and/or transferred to third parties and/or to receive commercial communications from the Advertiser.
We do not collect any sensitive data, i.e. any data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions or your trade union membership, or which are related to your health or sex life.
In addition, when consulting our website and using our services, we collect and process data relating to your browsing (in particular cookies, and the pages you have visited), and your terminal (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, resolution of your screen, presence of some plug-ins, …). This data will be used on the one hand to adapt our content and services to your needs, and on the other hand to compile statistics on the use of our services in order to make them more relevant.
They may also be used to identify companies interested in our products, and to provide you with advertising offers on and off our site related to your interests and, possibly, your locality.
- You create and use a personal account,
- You use our service (for example during an online transaction, an appointment, etc.),
- You use our contact form,
- You browse our site and view our products and services.
What are the purposes?
We use your personal data to :
- Allow you to use our services ;
- Inform you about the services for which you have expressed an interest, and which are offered to you on our site ;
- To provide you with advertising offers and information on our site related to your interests ;
- Contact you in response to a request from you; with your consent ;
- Subscribe to a newsletter and/or send you information about our products and services ;
- To allow us to establish statistics and counts of attendance and use of the various sections and contents of our site and our services, in particular in order to adapt said sections and said content according to your navigation.
To inform you about the use made of cookies on our site, about your rights and your means of opposing it, you can consult the page specially dedicated to this theme by clicking here.
The following are recipients of the data :
- The advertiser and its possible subcontractors,
- For the identification of companies that have consulted our site, and the realization of attendance statistics, the company B2C Europe,
- Companies providing third-party modules implemented if necessary, on this site (e.g. making appointments, email alert, etc.),
- Your geolocation and navigation data may be transmitted to our partners subject to your consent in order to display your advertisements adapted to your interests and your movements. B2C Europe is currently a partner.
Any transmission of this data to third-party companies is subject to your prior consent.
If you have been required to create a user account, your data is kept for a period of 3 years after the last trace of activity on your account.
Your contact data is kept during the period of contact as well as for the time necessary for evidentiary and litigation management purposes.
If you have consented to the sending of newsletters and commercial information emails, your data will be kept for 3 years from the last contact.
If you have been required to carry out an online transaction, the data relating to orders and payments are kept for the period necessary for the execution of the transaction as well as for the time necessary for evidentiary and litigation management purposes.
3. Your rights
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose or limit the processing of your data, withdraw your consent.
You can also give instructions to our group regarding the use of your data after your death.
You can exercise these rights :
To the Advertiser using the contact details mentioned in the legal notice.
With regard to audience measurement data: the rights can be exercised with our service provider B2C Europe :
14, Avenue du Bourg
38080 L’Isle d’Abeau
Proof of identity may be required.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint against us with the supervisory authority.